Navigating the selection of custom software development companies. One step at a time.
Business and organization of all shapes and sizes using CRM software to manage their day to day jobs. From tracking inventories to reviewing customer complaints, this software has become an integral part of organizations. This is the reason an entrepreneur must do their homework before investing in CRM Software Development Company.
Choosing a custom software development company for your Business: A 5 step buyer’s guide
1. Do not question the Custom Software Development about what they can do. Instead, you have to let them know what you exactly need from them. Acquiring new custom CRM software is a huge step forward, and it can be the solution to your existing problems. But, you have to recognize them and you have to describe this to the CRM software development company.
2. While you are choosing the CRM Software Development Company, make sure they have proper certificates and clearance. Look into their past. How many years have they been serving the community of CRM software development? What are their track records? Do they have any partnership programs? The more you question, the better it is for your needs.
3. Like any other agreement, a business must be vigilant and must be fully aware of the contract’s terms and conditions. Go through every page. Especially look at the “Liability” section. Besides this, understand who will own the source code after completion of the development. What is the total cost of CRM software? How they are going to receive payments etc.
4. Involving your team in the acquisition of the new software is always a great idea. After all, your team is going to use it daily, right? The best way to acquire the best Custom Software Development company is by running a trial. Ask your preferred agency for a limited day trial and let your employees use it and ask them for feedback. Review the feedback and ask the software development company how they are going to fix these issues. Remember, businesses occasionally fail for reduced CRM adoption rates and the primary reason for this is, not involving employees during the software development process.
5. Reference works like a charm. Ask the software vendor to refer to their previous clients. If possible, talk with them and ask how they have delivered. Besides this, look for the reviews. You do not overlook checking reviews to buy a new dress, so why not the CRM Software Development Company? Ask the existing customer about the customer service the vendor offers. Are they knowledgeable and work on the problem swiftly?
Too much responsibility to acquire a CRM Software Development Company? We are here to help!
A custom CRM offers exceptional benefits to the business. We can understand that acquiring new software for a busy entrepreneur is a daunting task. Having accumulated years of experience in the software development field, CRIMS have always offered a product that a business always craved for. We have designed flagship products for many businesses and we can do this for you as well by keeping the cost of CRM software at a minimum. Want to check our reviews and previous clientele? Or, if you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with our dedicated custom CRM software development team.
Offshore Software development has been growing since its inception. From MSMEs to large scale conglomerates, sending their software development jobs for various benefits they offer. If you have been thinking of sending your software development requirement outside of your country, then you will love some of the exemplary facts about this process.
Let’s have a look at some jaw-dropping offshore software development facts & figures-
1. According to Statistica, global spending on IT software outsourcing has been growing at a significant speed. In fact, it was estimated that the spending will surpass more than $1,034 billion by the end of 2019. It is 2020 and we can see the estimation was absolutely right.
2. In 2016, Trump proposed a reduction of job outsourcing besides building the northern border wall! As a result, from the last 3+ years, entrepreneurs from the US have been struggling to find the right talent at a convenient price.
3. After Brexit, the situation of the UK’s tech industry is not running smoothly as well. According to a report published by Robert Walters, Totaljobs and other job-related domains indicate that the UK is facing a very challenging situation to recruit fresh tech talents.
4. According to TechCrunch, an online publication of the US, a software engineer in the country gets paid up to $250 / hour, on the other hand, the offshore software development process can reduce the cost to as low as $20!
So, as an entrepreneur, would you like to spend USD 250/ hour or USD 20, to do the same job? If you are serious about your business growth and want to dominate your business competition the answer is quite simple. Isn’t it?
Still in doubt about offshore software development? Maybe the below benefits might change your mind!
Cost-Effective: Outsourcing lets businesses get various types of jobs done at a lower cost. This also enables businesses to make use of the extra capital to invest elsewhere within a company.
Focus on Core Business: Offshore software development enables a business to concentrate its attention on essential processes and allows the businesses to set priorities for its services and products.
Hire talented resources: Offshore software development gives a business the opportunity to find the best-skilled experts by eliminating the need to recruit and train new employees within the company. This saves a lot of resources and capital.
There is more benefit of offshore development than the above list. But, we believe you have got our point! So are you ready to hire an offshore software development company? Don’t make a decision so quickly! There’s a learning curve if you are doing this for the first time.
Easy steps to hire the best offshore software development company
Outsourcing software development jobs, especially in countries like India, serve a greater purpose than merely saving some bucks. The advantages of hiring an offshore software development company in India are many and you can get brief about it. If China is the worlds’ manufacturer hub, then it won’t be wrong if we mark India as the hub of the worlds’ leading offshore software development service provider. So are you ready to reap benefits out of offshore software development service? Take home the offshore advantage with CRIMS – your ideal outsourcing partner!
AI or Artificial intelligence has been affecting our day to day life. It has become such a common theme that we barely notice it’s even there. Now, this technology is changing the way people do business. AI is designed to take care of extra burden and labour-intensive jobs, for example, data entry. However, the most benefactor of AI technology is people who use CRM software daily.
The CRM business has evolved since its inception. And today, it’s an industry of billions and playing a major role in the global economy. Entrepreneurs are now inclining towards CRM software development solutions rather depending on paper or spreadsheet for obvious benefits. This growing adoption AI integrated CRM will have a significant economic impact, and it could influence your business.
Here’s what you want to know regarding the situation.
How AI Is Being Used in CRM
Before the advent of AI, the chatbot was a limited program. They were meant to greet users and that was it. However, things have changed since. And, modern-day chatbots can answer FAQ and simple queries. If the question gets out of hand, they can simply redirect the user to a real person as well.
AI can also work as your marketing manager. Today, many software development companies are getting requests from numerous clients for developing social CRM software. These software tracks users and collects their data and makes a report about what they like and what they need. Once marketers know what their prospects want, the work of sales reps becomes quite easy! AI also lets help business to keep a continuous engagement with new and existing customers. They can send personalized emails, SMS that boosts your businesses’ credibility.
AI-powered CRM comes with state of the art algorithm to understand a customer. By looking at the interaction record they can predict if the prospect interested to buy or not. Once they understand the intent of a prospect, they assign a score. And based on this score, sales reps can spend time with a person who is likely to buy. This helps to reduce a lot of effort and resources. And of course, it eliminates the “Guess Work”.
Adoption of AI
Some businesses have already adopted AI-infused CRM and growing at an exponential speed. Others are planning to adopt it in the upcoming future. According to studies done by independent researchers, 40% of businesses are looking forward to adopting AI integrated CRM. That means the CRM market will keep continuing to grow at a much higher rate in the future than today.
Economic Impact of AI on CRM
A CRM, integrated with AI is predicted to boost global revenue by more than USD 1 trillion by 2021. Most of the profit will come as increased productivity and a reduction in labour costs. Most of the businesses are planning to introduce AI integrated CRM infused with machine learning, VRP, test analysis, and numerical analysis features.
People who are scared of AI taking humans’ jobs can chill out for a bit! Because according to studies the new increased revenue will help businesses to employ more people than jobs lost to automation from AI.
The bottom line
AI-infused CRM has numerous benefits that drive results and prove to be a great business companion. Hence, the attraction towards it is understandable by visionary entrepreneurs. So, do you consider yourself a visionary entrepreneur? If your answer is yes, then you might be looking for custom CRM software in the market. If your search isn’t over yet, give CRIMS a chance. We are a prominent custom software development company in Delhi; experiences in developing state of the art AI integrated custom CRM software at a reasonable cost that guarantees results.